Saturday, February 19, 2011

Accessories shopping


Since, summers are approaching, I wanted to shop for some funky accessories and therefore, I headed to Kamla nagar. I guess, there’s virtually no delhiite who don’t know about K-nags market. It’s a girl’s paradise… you will get any girly stuff under the sun at the most reasonable prices…the only catch is that you have to brush your bargaining skills before shopping. I mainly shopped for bracelets and bangles.
Here’s my haul…
  • bought these wooden bracelets pieces. They look quite funky with my casual jeans and t-shirt look. It adds color to my otherwise plain look and costs 40 bucks each.
  • my heart goes to these colourful light metal bangles as soon as I saw them. These go well with the Indian as well as western wear. 
  • bought this neckpiece too. I liked it for its design and color. It costs Rs 80.
  • I love the intricate design on these bangles..
  • Lastly, these colorful glass bangles..will go perfectly fine with my kurtas.
  I hope, you like my haul.. Please leave your comment.

2 comments:

Juhi said...

Awesome! me wants... gotta go shopping with you.

Destiny said...

me always ready for shopping...