Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baking a cake…


For the past 1 year, I have developed a liking for cooking and baking... and now my mom is the happiest person. So, on this Christmas, I planned to bake a cake. I instructed my mom not to enter the kitchen.. I got the recipe from internet and gather all the ingredients for a chocolate cake.
Started my baking journey, did all the right mixing of ingredients and put the mixture into the microwave. After 3 min, the baked cake was ready and it turned out to be a good fluffy one!!! Now comes, the most important part.. decoration. It has to be tempting enough to eat na.
I coated it with the chocolate sauce I made.

Decorated it with Cadbury’s gems and sprinkled grated chocolate bar at its edges.
The outcome after all the decoration. I sprinkled sugar powder onto it for the snow effect. Further, I put some leftover choco sauce in a cone and wrote ‘Merry Xmas’.
Though it dint turn out to be a perfect cake but still I thank my stars that it tastes nice for the first timer like me.

No comments: