Monday, March 21, 2011

Bangkok shopping


Today, I will be showing you my shopping which I did from my last visit to Thailand. These are all accessories which I bought from the street vendors there  .

This is a beautiful lavender colored handbag. This I bought from an exclusive shop in Bangkok. It is made up of fake leather. I never buy leather stuffs :). I specifically liked it for its side opening. As you can see that it opens from sideways, so this was something which caught my attention.

 













These are the metal earrings with embedded white stones. I chose them over the colored ones as these will go with all my outfits.

 
The metal and some colorful bracelets, I got from there... I can wear these daily. Absolutely love them..


The colorful neck pieces...these are my favourites. I love them as they are funky and quite suitable for the summer season ahead :) These will go well and add glamour to whites and otherwise plain clothes.

Hope you all liked it !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey nice shopping..I had dat similar bag in black..which opens side ways..

Destiny said...

Thanks Bhumika. Same pinch :)