Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Best compliment !!


It was 8 pm in my watch and we were sitting outside the main library of JU. No one was in a hurry to go back to their places. Kolkatans love their ‘adda’ sessions.  Delhi University usually takes a deserted look after 4 pm but here in JU, it remains lively even at 9 pm. 

Suddenly, one of the friends suggested a game, where each of us has to tell 1 best trait of the others. We were 4 friends and it means everyone has to tell any gud thing about the other 3..

That day, I received the best and most genuine compliment of my life and it came from a friend whom I hardly knew for 2 months. He said, “when I see you, it seems life is so simple and effortless. You are so sober yet exude an aura which makes everyone comfortable in your presence”... 

This compliment is special to me as it came when I was going through the worst phase of my life !!

No comments: