Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life lesson..


“hello, aunt..I hope I dint disturb you”, I called up my aunt one afternoon. “R u crazy”, she replied back with a smile. As per she, she is always happy whenever she gets any call or visitor. She came from a rural place near Dehradun but now adapted well to a big city like Delhi...
Once, I visited her place when she was doing her laundry, I thought I have disturbed her but, she left all her work and came to me. When I reminded her about the laundry, she said, “kaam to roz hota hai, tum roz nahi aati. Let’s sit and talk”. That day, I had a great time with her. I soon realize how sweet and innocent she is. She knows the true meaning of love and happiness. 
I guess, we, who have this much publicized urban upbringing, always look for our happiness in the materialistic things whereas the real pleasure lies in meeting n enjoying the time with our loved ones. Thanks auntie, for teaching me this life lesson!!

No comments: